Real-time news for finance professionals (German-language)
You want to know what moves the markets? What company results, share recommendations or economic data are in the spotlight? dpa-AFX ProFeed tracks in real time all the key events on global financial markets. It delivers an average of 650 stories with up to 1,300 real-time news reports during peak periods as well as analysis and background information. A comprehensive German-language news service, it reports on companies, markets and the economy from around the world with a focus on Germany, Europe, the US and Asia. The service is aimed at institutional as well as financial market professionals, such as traders, analysts, banking consultants and asset managers.
Time is money
"To find out faster" is worth money in a financial market. And dpa-AFXProFeed takes the clear lead in achieving this. It informs quickly, is independent and precise in its reports on global economic and market events. As a top quality service, it provides comprehensive and detailed coverage of corporate, market and economic issues combined with multiple service features and user-friendly formats. These include analytical and informed correspondent reports that provide a fast assessment of new developments. In addition, dpa-AFX reporters have a vast network of contacts to draw on from across the spectrum of business. They are in close and regular contact with stock traders and analysts as well as leading economists.
News for terminal solutions/intranets
The dpa-AFX ProFeed service is sent directly to in-house systems or via customer terminal solutions offered by baha GmbH (Teletrader), Bloomberg, FactSet GmbH, Infront Financial Technology GmbH, SIX Financial Information GmbH etc. The real-time service can also be used on the internet as a news feed within closed user groups.
Developed by dpa-AFX, its categorization system allows a customer-specific adaptation of news content. The extensive metadata operations also provide comprehensive links to graphics, share prices, charts, videos etc.
Articles – video – graphics
dpa-AFX ProFeed can be easily combined with dpa-AFX Video as well as dpa-AFX Analyser. This creates a perfect mix of written text, video and graphics - everything from one source.
Each trading day from 6:00 to midnight with reports also on Sundays and public holidays.
dpa-AFX ProFeed provides every trading day the following daily schedule:
(Changes take account of the switch between summer and winter times as well as holidays. All times are based on standard times.)
Real-time reporting content
- Companies from the following stock market indexes:
DAX, MDAX, TecDAX und SDAX EuroSTOXX 50 und STOXX 50 Dow Jones, NASDAQ, S&P 500 and NIKKEI .
- Other market-relevant German and international companies
- Reports on initial public offerings
- All ad-hoc German press releases (DGAP, EANS, GNW)
- All other mandatory disclosures (directors’ dealings, voting rights, acquisitions and takeovers etc )
- Original company press releases
- Shares: Frankfurt, New York, Tokyo, London, Paris, Zurich, Vienna, Eastern Europe, etc
- Fixed interest: government bonds - Germany, USA, EUREX, etc.
- Currencies: euro, dollar, yen, British pound, Swiss franc, etc.
- Money market: interbank interest rates - Libor, Euribor, etc.
- Commodities: oil, gold, etc.
- World affairs
- Football: German premier league, Champions league, internationals, European championships, world championships etc
- Olympic Games, world champion competitions etc
- Formula One, cycling, handball, tennis, skiiing etc
- Culture, lifestyle
- Celebrities, curiosities
- Crime, catastrophes, etc.
- Coverage: Germany, Europe, USA and Asia
- Economic indicators: Ifo, ZEW, ISM, GDP data, labour or or market reports, inflation data, etc.
- Economic and finance policies
- Interest rate policy: European Central Bank, US Federal Reserve, national central banks (Bundesbank, Bank of England, Bank of Japan etc
- Wages and industrial relations: trade unions and employers
- Pre-trading day coverage with planning tools
- Market-moving rumours
- Share analysis from banks and investment houses
- Fast commentaries, interviews with traders and analysts, market technicalities
- Analysis of individual stocks' price movements
- Overviews of analysts' recommendations
- Ratings of companies and bonds
- Background information on all market-moving stocks of the day
- Correspondents' reports
- Insiders' stories
- Market rumours
- Schedule: daily and weekly previews
- Trading at a Glance
- Financial and economic data outlooks
- Press reviews
- Company and industry overviews etc