Financial news for websites and intranet platforms
The English web feed dpa-AFX International Compact provides comprehensive news coverage of all the relevant economic and financial events across the globe. It has been especially designed for websites and intranet platforms. With up to 300 news items per day dpa-AFX International Compact keeps your website clients, visitors and employees up to speed with the latest financial news. The service focuses on company news and provides frequent and comprehensive stock market updates. In addition it supplies all economic reports required to manage investments efficiently and includes news on Forex, Commodities and Bonds.
The dpa-AFX Compact service is sent directly to websites and in-house systems or via terminal solutions offered by baha GmbH (Teletrader), FactSet GmbH, Infront Financial Technology GmbH.
dpa-AFX has developed a categorization system, which allows for a customer-specific adaptation of news content. Its considerable metadata capabilities provide comprehensive links to graphics, share prices, charts, videos etc.
Real-time plus 15
The dpa-AFX International Compact supplies real-time news with a time lag of just 15 minutes.
24 hours, 7 days a week.
dpa-AFX International Compact provides the following daily schedule:
(Changes take account of the switch between summer and winter times as well as holidays. All times are based on standard times. ISO 4217 Currency Codes.)
|00:30||Forex intraday trading report NZD|
|01:10||Forex intraday trading report GBP|
|01:00||Outlook South Korean stock market|
|01:15||Outlook Japan stock market|
|01:30||Outlook Malaysia stock market|
|01:35||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|01:40||Outlook Singapore stock market|
|01:50||Forex intraday trading report JPY|
|02:10||Forex intraday trading report AUD|
|02:20||Outlook Taiwan stock market|
|02:30||Forex intraday trading report NZD|
|02:40||Outlook China stock market|
|02:50||Forex intraday trading report JPY|
|03:15||Outlook Hong Kong stock market|
|03:30||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|03:40||Australia stock market midday trad|
|03:45||Outlook Jakarta stock market|
Japan’s Nikkei index intraday repo
|04:15||Outlook Thai stock market|
|04:30||Forex intraday trading report SGD|
|04:45||Forex intraday trading report HKD|
|05:00||Forex intraday trading report MYR|
|05:15||Outlook Indian stock market|
|05:20||Forex intraday trading report NZD|
|05:30||Forex intraday trading report CNY|
|05:30||Forex intraday trading report TWD|
|05:30||Asia markets summary|
|05:55||Forex intraday trading report GBP|
|06:15||Forex intraday trading report INR|
|07:00||Indian stock market intraday repor|
|07:15||Forex intraday trading report AUD|
|07:30||Forex intraday trading report JPY|
|07:30||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|08:10||Forex intraday trading report USD|
|08:25||EURpean Stocks Outlook|
|08:55||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|09:20||Forex intraday trading report USD|
|09:30||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|10:00||Forex intraday trading report GBP|
|10:45||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|10:45||Forex intraday trading report USD|
|10:45||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|11:30||Forex intraday trading report GBP|
|11:45||Asia markets summary closing repor|
|12:15||German stock market intraday repor|
|12:20||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|12:20||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|12:30||Forex intraday trading report USD|
|12:30||French stock market intraday repor|
|12:30||Outlook US stock market|
|12:45||UK stock market intraday report|
|13:00||Swiss stock market intraday report|
|13:15||Forex intraday trading report INR|
|13:20||Indian stock market closing report|
|13:30||EURpean Stocks intraday report|
|14:30||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|14:55||Outlook Canadian stock market|
|14:55||Outlook US stock market|
|15:30||M&A - A Weekly Recap (only Fridays|
|15:45||Forex intraday trading report USD|
|15:55||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|16:00||US stock markets intraday report|
|16:00||Canadian stock Exchange intraday r|
|16:15||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|17:00||US stock markets intraday report|
|17:15||Forex intraday trading report CAD|
|17:30||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|17:30||Forex intraday trading report NZD|
|17:30||Forex intraday trading report AUD|
|17:35||US Treasuries report|
|18:10||EURpean Stocks closing report|
|18:15||Swiss stock market closing report|
|18:30||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|18:45||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|18:45||Forex intraday trading report CAD|
|20:15||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|20:15||Forex intraday trading report CHF|
|20:20||US stock markets intraday report|
|21:00||Forex intraday trading report EUR|
|21:35||US Treasuries report|
|22:25||US stock markets closing report|
|22:30||Forex intraday trading report NZD|
|22:30||Forex intraday trading report AUD|
AT A GLANCE
- 30-50 Forex reports daily
- 20-30 Stock reports from over the world
- Economy and corporate reports depending on news flow
- Total: Up to 300 news items per day
Near-time reporting content
- Near-time news on important US, Canadian and UK companies.
- Complete coverage of important European Blue Chip companies.
- Near-time news on Asian companies (especially China, India ans Japan) which affect the European markets.
- Full breadth coverage of Quarterly, Half Year and Full Year company results.
- Near-time news on Mergers and Acquisitions: from friendly mergers to hostile takeovers.
- Coverage of Stock Splits, Buybacks and Dividend announcements.
- Reporting on significant management changes.
- Coverage of the performance of IPO’s and new issues on the market.
- All Ad Hoc disclosure notices via DGAP, EANS and GNW.
- Full expert coverage of US equity news from our skilled and experienced specialists, with outlooks and scheduled daily reports.
- Full coverage of all major European and Asian stock markets in summary reports throughout the day.
- Reports on individual stock exchanges in China, France, Germany, Japan and UK.
- Summaries of the most influencing recommendations throughout the day.
- Fast and accurate news on interest rate changes from our specialist reporters covering the US Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Japan and the European Central Bank.
- Comprehensive and accurate coverage of economic indicators from throughout the US and major centres in Asia.
- Full global coverage of major foreign exchange markets, with technical currency analysis, alerts and reports throughout the day from around the world.
- Reports on Commodities, such as oil (OPEC, IEA) and gold.
- Coverage of US government bond markets.
- Ratings on creditworthiness of countries (S&P, Moody’s, Fitch).
- Data watches providing instant analysis of economic indicators like inflation and other market moving releases.
- Reports on meetings of the International Monetary Fund, World Bank, World Trade Organisation and other international agencies.